What do you think about the lyrics of this song?

• It's offensive
  • It's funny
  • It's lame
    Vote C
  • I agree with the dude.
    Vote D

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the song is true. Basically pretty women have tons of power both inside the dating world and outside. You could say a pretty women is ranked right underneath a rich guy in terms of dating power.

Now, when a woman is pretty she often percieves herself as more valuable than her partner and she takes dating/relationship less serious because she has so much options and can find another guy to replace you. This keeps the male in a place of always trying to keep the pretty girl happy, and make her still be interested in staying with him.

In addition, pretty women constantly get eye fucked, and given offers from men outside her relationship, if the male she is with does not keep on point and treat her like a queen she could quickly leave him for another male who would offer her more. This puts the male in a constant state of stress to keep performing for her else lose her.

And what happens when a man loses a woman in marriage--->Divorce which the court often favours women in practically everything making the man's life go down the drain fast.

• As a guy if you date a girl prettier, you always risk the likelyhood of her cheating on you or leaving you for another guy eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so im going to be honest.. I have this stuck in my head now.. I am so weird LOL. Its just really catchy.. Anyway my opinion... He must have been screwed over by a pretty girl. Its only meant to be a funny song though. Right? :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• Ugly girls will find it offensive.
    Insecure dudes will agree with the guy.

The rest will find it funny (or not) because that was the purpose of this video. Catchy tune and funny lyrics.

• I don't agree with it, I get what he's trying to say, but you have to be real insecure if you have to get with an ugly girl just so you don't have to worry about another guy stealing your girl.

• Ugly girl?

Why not a pretty girl with self esteem issues?

• I find it catchy and funny and I understand the lyrics and what they mean but it doesn't bother me either way to be honest with you.

It's just a song that is supposed to be catchy and funny lol.

Now lets just switch the ugly girl and pretty girl around and we'll have a winner.

• Elissa it's obviously just a funny song.
    unfortunately for some of my friends , they married a pretty girl and got cheated multiple times and eventually divorced. while the guys who married Less than average looking girls are still married.
    this is just an observation of 12 of my school friends.
    I am always damn scared that this nightmare might come true for me also.

• I think it's pathetic because why would anyone want to marry someone they don't find attractive? I think it's just as pathetic as a girl saying "don't get married to a handsome guy because he might break your heart and not treat you right"...

• Either it means dont always go for women who are attractive, an ugly girl will always be loyal and honest. and most of the attractive women are not loyal and honest, and they are mostly cheaters.

or either that guy who sang the song was dumped by a attractive girl.

• I'm not going to follow the advice of a singer who sounds like he's on pot.

• The lyrics are silly. I think its made to provoke us and think about marriage. Somebody should never marry someone who they find ugly, thats horrible.

• Nah lol, I like pretty chicks u know wha' I am sayin. By the way is this your fav song or something? 😎

• Lmao noo it isn't, but I was confused when I first heard it haha

• Meh.. it was just sang by a complexful fool who can't get pretty chicks in his life and is just only sticked with ugly BBW chicks.

• Women won't to date or marry that singer 'cause they'll think "Does he think I'm ugly?".

• Pretty women aren't loyal.

• Someone got his heart broken... My girlfriend is pretty and I don't know why she hasn't dumped me yet. 4 years straight! I have no idea what you're talking about.

• If that was true, i wouldn't be writing u LUV letters like this everyday ma Muslim babez 😔😔😔
    This day is Valentine and i wanna give u ma bod 👙
    Take ma heart after ur done using it 💝

• funny song.
    most women try to prove it try though.

• what he is saying is a girl with low self confidence won't cheat on you or break your heart. typically it is ugly girls with low self confidence. do you think your an ugly girl?

What Girls Said 3

• I love that song!!

• This song is stupid

• hahaha this song is pathetic, for the low self esteemed men : p (no offence)