Good young adult books?

OK so I'm a junior and my English teacher needs us to read 400 pgs and I'm not a big reader so does anyone know any good young adult books that are good because those are the types of books I would read and I've read the twilight series, and forever and perfect chemistry, I like them all so if you know any good books that are good for female teenagers

Most Helpful Girl

• "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky

"Looking for Alaska" by John Green (also basically any/every book by him, haha, "Paper Towns" and "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" are also really good)

"I am the Messenger" and "The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak

"Youth in Revolt" by C.D. Payne (not necessarily a "young adult" book, but it's about a teenager, plus it's the funniest book I've ever read, haha)

"The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger is also not necessarily a "young adult" book but seems like an obvious choice, lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Vince Flynn is a pretty good author.

• If you like Twilight you can read the Vampire Diaries.

What Girls Said 3

• read anything by Nora Roberts/JD Robb (same author) my favorite is blue smoke by Nora Roberts, it's a great murder mystery

• personally I like incarceron, all of the crank, tricks and those kind of books, finding alice is supposed to be good, that's all the books I can think of well besides the harry potter books they are always good

• i like books by sarah dessen and elizabeth scott