What do you think about the entertainment industry??

Do you think that the music/film industries are good industries to be in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Music works best as art, though if your goal is loads of money and fame, there are roads leading to this destination as well. To get there though requires a great deal of discipline and manipulation, and a great deal is at risk. After all, you might end up another Lady Gaga. How much is your soul worth?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm fairly sure most people would be in any industry if it gave them millions of dollars. Not to mention fame.

~Distant

• To be in? Haha, yeah. Extremely good. If you can be in them both, superb. The only more financially beneficial industries I think would be the drug trafficking industry or the slave trade industry, or something, and they don't always bring job satisfaction, hahaha.

• If you're at the top and you like the fame then the best, if you're at the bottom then one of the worst, kinda.

What Girls Said 2

• It's always worth a shot. But I think a person has to be incredibly strong and have a support network in order to stay sane.

• Right, right, I know what you mean...

• I've always heard that it's very difficult to make it in that industry