What do you guys think about my photography?

I'm a real beginner, and don't even have a DSLR. I was just looking for some advice/comments/constructive criticism/tips/things I can do to improve my photos/photography!

And of course, please tell me what you think! (:

link

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a beginner?! If that's true you have real talent. I really liked your composition. Keep taking pictures! That's my only advice to you. The more pictures you take, the better you'll get. Always have your camera on you so that you don't miss any good photographic opportunities.

What Guys Said 2

• I refuse to believe none of those were taken with a DSLR lol! You're using a regular point and shoot camera? If so, that's pretty impressive. You have an eye for beautiful imagery. Your photographs look like ones that would be in magazine covering an article or for advertisements. I wish you could photograph me riding off ledges or mountains on my bike! lol.

• Good stuff. Lots of variety, good technique.

What Girls Said 2

• If I'm not mistaken: according to your notes in the photos, they were taken with a Nikon D5100. That, my dear, is a DSLR. ;)

• I actually got the Nikon last summer, after I asked this question.

• Oh that's great! I started being interested into photography about a year ago.

If you ever want someone to critique your photos don't hesitate to hit me up with a link or something! (:

• Thanks so much! I'll keep that in mind :)

• i really like them, you have talent, that's for sure