Why has my ex-girlfriend started ignoring me?

Hi girls, I need your help :)

My girlfriend broke up with me two and half months ago after a three year relationship saying that something had changed in her after I went on a holiday with friends (she had apparently been wondering about it for a while because I wasn't being active enough, etc). We remained in contact for a few weeks before I started no contact for about a month when we saw each other again and all went well. She even said she was ready for us to see more of each other. I then said that I couldn't handle seeing her along with my friends and their girlfriends and wished to see each other only in private. After this she decided that she didn't want us to see each other for a while. It has now been a month and she is still not answering my texts. Is she hurt? Trying to get over me? Trying to get back at me?

I have used this time to work on my self by getting a job, getting fit, finding new hobbies and being a lot more active. I'm grateful in a way because it has done me a lot of good. I've had plenty of time to think about what happened and I am certain that I want her back. I do not want to move on without a second try.

Thank you for your time :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Well .. I will tell you what I would do if I were you .. and I don't guarantee that it's the correct thing to do .. Anyway I am a crazy person who doesn't care about right or wrong I just do whatever I feel like doing so .. I will go straight to this person's house , knock on the door tell her " I love you.. will you be mine forever ? " .. if she says no .. then she really doesn't care about you at all ! .. but if she says otherwise , then something good is going on .. and eventually she will start talking from the heart ..

Either way .. If I get a " no " at least I know that I have done everything possible and I did wanna make it work .. it's just that destiny doesn't agree.. maybe someone better is reserved for you , who knows! good luck!

• She might be set on getting over the relationship so she wants some time away from you to do so. I personally don't think it's a good idea for exes to be friends right after a break up. Or she may have a hunch that you want to get back with her (you have been texting her) and she's ignoring you to "punish you". Either way, if she's no responding to your texts you should stop trying to contact her and let her come to you when or if she's ready. Trying to hard to contact someone is not attractive.

• Yea like I said she may just be trying to punish you so that you'll know that you have to treat her right. But it's also likely that she really doesn't want to be with you again. You might have to judge that.

• Well, she definantly knows I want her back. We've known each other for 11 years and I've always felt this way about her...

• I think she's trying to forget you, or already has. Sounds like it's for the better.

• She knows that you still have feelings with her and she doesn't feel comfortable about it