How come guys make stupid mistakes before thinking?

how come guys make decisions that they later gonna reget? my ex brokeup with me because he did not wanna hurt me. he did this for a girl with money. a girl with money to take care of him financially was his dream girl. he later found out that the relationship was a mistake because it got boring...he said he would wrather dream it. but why do guys make stupid mistakes

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

When you talk about THIS particular mistake, there are about 1000 females who make it for every guy who sells himself for money!

Seriously, as a girl, you must know MANY examples of this among your friends! Why do you need to ask in the rare instance that it's a guy doing this?

• really? we can't think straight when we are scared of making a mistake so we end up making a mistake especially if it involves someone we care so much about.

• Hummmmm sorry its only guys that make dumb mistakes. I wish I was born female so I could be perfect!

• erm... since when are people perfect?