Should I be worried that my boyfriend of 2 years has not introduced me to his family?

My boyfriend and I have been dating 2 years now and he hasn't introduced me to his family. I did ask him about it last Christmas and his reason was because his nieces were mad at him for breaking up with his last girlfriend. I can't help but feel that is a pretty weak explanation. I don't know if he knows he doesn't plan on being with me for a long time or if he is ashamed of me. His past girlfriends all were brought home. Why not me? What do you think I should do?

Additional info: He shows me pics of his family and his family has access to his mobile me photo gallery which has a lot of pictures of me in it from the 4 extended weekend trips we have taken over the past two years.
I suspect he may get picked on due to the fact he is the youngest of 4 siblings and he is the only one not married w/kids and he is 33. I have brought up the issue now 3 times. He is a master at letting me vent but not actually resolving the issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then perhaps he feels pressured by his family to get married. It's not that he may or may not be thinking that far ahead in your relationship, but maybe they would pick on him a lot and say little comments like, "So, when are you two going to tie the knot?" And just put himself and you in awkward positions. It's not relevant that he's introduced past girlfriends to his parents. It's possible that he did and it didn't go very well for him, so he's learning from his past experiences. Either way, you should talk to him and communicate your concerns to him. But it does sound like he may be ashamed of how his family would act around you guys or create preconceptions of marriage that he's not ready for.

• He has said that he gets picked on for not being married or having any kids. You could be right.