• Ask
  • myTake

My girlfriend is avoiding me..?

my girlfriend and I had an argument..we had a break.. and 1 day she texted me and asked 'can we just forget our past and be together again?'..i... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It appears as if the both of you are incomaptible.

Your girlfriend is a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

You strive for more of an intimate EMOTIONAL CONNECTION.

She may be losing interest because she senses that the both of you are probably not compatible. I hate to admit it, but it may come to this, she may end it before you do.

What Girls Said 2

• Yuah I think she is losing interest cause for the simple reason you to clingy always on top of her you have to give her a breack and play reverse phycology on her, do the same don't completly avoid her but find something that is gona have you busy for her, cause your like a free lunch to her your available wen she wants you to be. People want wah they can't have so spend time with her wen you want to and always appear busy wen she wants to be with you just don't be to hard on her.

What Guys Said 1

• Ill be very straightforward here. You know for a fact she's avoiding you and if I were you, id think its pretty damn annoying that she'd do stuff like that. The girls who answered this question are calling you clingy and stuff but I highly doubt that's the case because I've been in the same situation. You don't seem clingy, you just want to know why she's avoiding you. What gets me is that she would change her status to Offline and talk with one of her friends when she knows that she's completely blowing you off. Excuse my language but I say f*** it, if she wants to be that way then let her, you need to move on. Tell her you don't like being ignored and if she dosen't change, end the relationship. There are many, many other fish in the sea. You need to man up, my friend. stop trying to follow her and whine that she won't lead you, Be the leader and firmly tell her that you aren't happy.

0/2500