My girlfriend is avoiding me..?

my girlfriend and I had an argument..we had a break..

and 1 day she texted me and asked 'can we just forget our past and be together again?'..i agreed..

but I don't know why whenever I was with her..she was like trying to avoid me..whenever I walked with her..she will walk faster and got with her friends and just left me behind there..

3 days I sms her with no reply..

i'm sure that her phone still has credit because my friend told me that my girlfriend did sms her..

i tried heart to heart talk with her today,she did listen..but after that we didn't talk much(she chatted with her friends instead of me)..we were holding hands..but after recess she was walking away from me again..

on msn,i said 'hi' to her but she didn't reply me and changed her status to 'busy'..then she changed her personal message to 'status:busy..understand?'..

so I off my msn..

after 40 minutes I on again and I saw she was still there..

but I didn't chat with her..then the next moment,she'd gone offline..

i asked her friend and her friend told me that she was chatting with her..she said my girlfriend was appearing's so obvious that she's avoiding me..what should I do now?is she losing interest in me and doesn't like to be with me anymore? =(

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears as if the both of you are incomaptible.

Your girlfriend is a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

You strive for more of an intimate EMOTIONAL CONNECTION.

She may be losing interest because she senses that the both of you are probably not compatible. I hate to admit it, but it may come to this, she may end it before you do.