• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend spending less time with me?

Okay so here's the deal me and my boyfriend have hardly been spending time together. We're in a long distance relationship yes I know probably... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Let him go and be a boy. When he realises on his own (his neglect towards you) he will wake up and make more effort towards the relationship. Being in a LDR (long distance relationship) is very difficult when it comes to "quality time" because you can't actually spend time with him. Make sure that you are also applying adequate effort to see him, he will see that- which will increase his desire to see youBest regards,ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 1

• There is already added stress in your relationship because it's long distance. If the relationship is going to survive, you both have got to communicate and spend time together. It is possible to strike a balance between a social life and relationship. You're right that he is entitled to hang out with his friends HOWEVER he needs to make time for you too. There is nothing wrong with discussing this because obviously it's an issue and an important one. I am not sure how often you both get together but maybe he can see you one week and his friends the next? Try to compromise and see what is fair to both of you. If you don't tackle this issue now, it will create more distance between you both and your relationship will be in trouble.Good luck.