• Ask
  • myTake

Why doesn't my boyfriend's brother like me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half...he is 3 years older than me, but one of his brothers Joey is in my grade (senior). We... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• 1. He's trying to protect his brother. Whether he believes what he's heard about you or not he's just being a good brother in reporting that information.2. He may not like you (for whatever reason).

What Girls Said 1

• Its obvious that he's jealous of u... believe me I'm going threw the saaaaame exact thing! If ur boyfriend and his brother are close then it could mean that his brother is afraid to lose him or share him with u. you don't hav to like him and he doesn't hav to like u... just as long as you both respect ur boyfriend then little things don't matter... you grit ur teeth and bite ur tongue for ur bf's sake. don't make him feel bad/worst. hopefully his bro will do the same.