What do I do if your boyfriend is avoiding you?

Well the other night we had a fight right and now we haven't spoken for like a week straight he hasn't been home and we live together he's been at a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm in exactly the same situation too, however my boyfriend and I don't live together so I have no idea where he is or what he's doing (which is WORSE trust me). All I can say is, wait it out and don't be too over-bearing and in his face. Give him his space, which I'm guessing is why he has been at his friend's house and not at yours.

It can be gut-wrenching when you hear the phone ring and pick up and it's not him, but in time it will get easier. This space will mean, that even if it doesn't work out, you've had some time to adjust to being without him.

Good luck with whatever happens, and remember until you or he ends it, it's not over.