• Ask
  • myTake

What does "I don't want to lose your friendship" REALLY mean?

Hey y'all. This guy friend of mine and I (work together) were intoxicated one night after hanging out and we messed around...nothing major, but... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A An excuse for no romantic feelings
  • Vote B Likes me, but is afraid of it failing
  • Vote C Guys don't think about this detail

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know its hard when you are in the thick of things with someone, however its best you move on. ( or commit to staying friends and find someone else who will appreciate a relationship with you. he has made it clear ( true or not) he is not interested at this particular time. If a guy is truly interested, come hell or high water. Nothing would much matter and he would make things work. i also think it is on he didn't much care to communicate his issues about work relationships till after the fact.

• Hey girl...you are RIGHT. Not interested is fine...but he let me rub all kinds of things...yes, I even went THERE, but girl, let me tell you, drunk or not...there was very "little" to write home about, so he could even be embarrassed that he's got a micro package or something....anyway I'm a bit pissed that he "let" me do all that to him, and is now saying he didn't want to give me the wrong impression...I told him "Well I don't rub my other friends' bodies...do you?" I gotta move on, but damn.

What Guys Said 2

• I said that before, to me it was, no romance feeling.

• Ok..well thanks for the comment.

• Honestly I think he got drunk and wouldn't have normally fooled around with you. Then after it did happen he was likely to be playing around with the idea, but decided against it. He might not be full of shit, but he probably is covering it up a little to protect your feelings. At least take solace with that.

What Girls Said 1