Cute Nicknames?

My girlfriend is named Lauren and I was wondering if anyone knew any cute nicknames for a Lauren? Or if you got any cute nicknames in general for a girlfriend like "baby" or "baby girl"

Me a my girlfriend broke up a couple weeks ago and forgot this question was up here. Thank you for all the replies.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well my boyfriend calls me marshmallow because I'm soft like a marshmallow.. L0l.. Or Honey, & monkey or peanut.. he has a lot to call me.. but those are the ones tha he usually uses.. :)

• L0l.. yea, and I call him 'Munchie Munch' because he's always eating.. :)

• Marshmallow, I have never heard that one.

What Girls Said 4

• Ha my friends name is lauren and I call her lala but that's kinda a friend thing be kinda weird to call your girl that.

• Haha I had a friend who we used to call lala. Cept her name was lany haha

• well, my boyfriend throws around sweetpea and babe and honeybun and stuff like that.

• Laur, Lauralie, Princess? Babe? those are all I can think of right now...

• I normally hate nicknames, but I've always loved the name Angel (:

• I call my girlfriend Loz. Her name is Lauren and she likes this name. X

Hope this helped

~rob~

• Ahhhhhhhhhh, I see. that's coo c:

• Well we are on break but we were together when I posted this question. We gonna get back together soon

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• Well I use to call my girl "Pretty Young Thing", because she was'nt just anything she was everything...

• Laur...that's what I'd use. Sounds like you love her, but don't denouce her independence by saying baby and stuff.

• Oh and I can't call her Laur because her best friends last name is Laur if you can believe that

• I think its because babe seems, sluty or something along those line. Many people can take offense to it, I prefer saying baby over babe. I don't think you would denounce her independence calling her other things but who knows just try and if you notice she doesn't like it try something else.

• I like 'baby' but for some reason I hate 'babe'.

• Show Older