How to deal with boyfriend's female friend?

We been dating 4 years but 1 year long distance. My boyfriend has some female battle buddies a couple he's pretty close with. There's this one girl he spends a lot of time with when he does go to his unit. Well, there's usually other people with them but she's always the one throwing parties and... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Also, seeing your boyfriend interact with his friend while you are around can either prove or disprove your suspicion. If he seems to chose you over his friends, I'd say you're safe. Regardlesss, remember that he's dating you and not her. In case you find that he actually does love her and not you, you should try to understand those feelings. I don't know if you love your boyfriend or if you just feel like you need him to stay around, but do what you think will make both of you happy in the end.

Good Luck!

• Thank you. I hope it's just platonic

• Anytime =] Don't stress over this and just take life as it is =]

• Lol I get the worrying from my momma -_-