Is it OK for my boyfriend to hang out with other girls?

My boyfriend and I have been together for around a year. Last summer, he and his cousin had hung out with a couple girls at their apartment. He never told me about it. A month later, he mentioned that they had been there and I asked him about it. He said he didn't tell me cause it wasn't important... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was hanging out with them before he got with you, you can't expect him to change. If you can't handle it just date a guy with no friends.

• Actually, its new girls. He definitely didn't know them before we started dating.

• Show Older
    • It seems very much like he was hiding it. I wonder why?

• I asked him why he didn't tell me and he said that he didn't know he had to tell me everything about his life. Then he got mad andsarcastic and told me every conversation he had that day. He says he loves me. I know I don't need to know every single thing, but him hanging out with other girls just seems important to me. I'm afraid he's gonna keep hanging out with girls and not telling me. I don't know how many more surprises I can take.