What does it mean when a guy ask a girl to meet his parents?

does it mean he likes you?

or has interest in you?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I guess it would depend on if you guys are going out. Usually when a guy wants to meet your parents he is definitely into you. It's actually rare for a guy to want to meet a girls parents though. Usually guys are viewed more harshly by a girls parents than a girl by his parents. Especially at your age parents tend to be a little more over protective and tend to intimidate the guy whether they mean to or not.

I would say go for it. A guy like this seems a little bit more mature for a relationship than what you might find at his age. He is initially taking the bull by the horns, being assertive (by wanting to meet your parents), but also is wanting to be apart of your life by meeting your parents.

What I would ask him though, if you guys aren't going out, is "so I was thinking you wanted to meet my parents right? Well does that mean you want to go out with me?" This puts him in the spot because he now has to fess up why he wants to see your parents and you push him to say his feelings about you.