• Ask
  • myTake

Why didn't she tell me she had a boyfriend? what do I do now?

so I saw this girl last night at a party that I haven't seen in years. In fact, she was my senior homecoming date, but we never really hit it off. Last night we were flirting the whole time, and she made sure I got her number because she wanted to see me at a party this weekend coming up. None of her friends who saw what was going on, or did she, even remotely mention a boyfriend and made it pretty obvious that she was probably single. We texted for about an hour today and everything, then I checked her Facebook page and noticed she had a boyfriend. She finally mentioned in a text a few hours ago that her boyfriend was coming in town for her birthday. I don't really want to be involved in any form of cheating, but I also don't want to drop her cold. How should I go about dealing with this? keep talking to her but don't make a move? please help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• I'd definitely ask her why she didn't tell you, and figure out why she acted like she did. But seriously, don't just do away with her. You two can be friends, but if you don't want to be the "other guy," I'd recommend just leaving it to that. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be a friend. You don't want to get mixed up with something like that. Come to think of it, if she's the type to flirt even if she's dating you probably don't want to get mixed up with her either. Can you say headache?