My girlfriend says we are too different

My girlfriend and I have been together for 14 months, and recently had told me that we are two different people, and since I've known her she has not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• oooh. that's tough. maybe she's just not right for you. do you really want to be interested in a partier who is involved with drugs. I mean she might have been fun, but think about it in the long run. is it worth loving someone who is fun, when you could be working on finding someone who will be successful, make good decisions, and not be involved in drugs and things that could later affect your family. (by the way I'm not really implying that she can't be successful, because I don't know, just a thought) anyways I don't think she really doesn't want to talk to you again, she is just hurt. consider what I said and analyze the relationship then decide whether or not she is worth trying to fix it. if you think she is I think you should not give up quickly because despite her pretending to not want to talk to you she probably is dyeing to talk to you. girls aren't good with feelings, and some want to play hard to get once something goes wrong, because she won't want you to know how much it really hurt her, because that would give you the upper hand. think about everything then you need to make your decision.