What does friendship mean to you?

722

What Guys Said 22

• It means the person will stand up for you even if it's difficult or problematic for them to so, personally.

• staying loyal to them, and honest, even when they are making mistakes and doing something wrong, still staying honest to them, telling their mistakes to make them make it right, and to make them the better version of themselves, and being with them when no one else is there for them

• Helping a person when needed and freely ask for help whenever I need. The person with whom I can share my thoughts and can talk advice if needed.

I have few friends but I know at what extent they can help me.
    But their are also different types of friendship.

• Having a person to share your life with, through thick and thin, having fun, having a laugh

• Someone who respects you're beliefs. Doesn't criticize your mistakes. Doesn't blame you for everything. Gives helpful advice. Sticks by your side.

And always finds time to see you.

It's basically a relationship without the kissing and all that. Lol πŸ˜†

• My friends are my Family , bring tears in their eyes and I will beat ur ass for sure, ...

• someone I can trust like blood, someone that'll be honest even if I don't want honesty.

• Friends are your chosen family.

• Friendship so strong we're tighter than family.

• friendship can mean a lot of things. from being a person you hang with, to someone you tell things too. to a person you go do things with. or it could just be someone you have known for a long time. How deep a friendship is.

• It means sticking with them, even when times are hard.

• friendship means trusting someone more than associates. what does friendship mean to you?

• 7d

it is the relationship (can be deep) between two friends. Friends who care, love, trust, stay loyal and respect one another.

• 6d

maybe it depends on what i feel like

• 5d

gotcha.

• the best way to be a best friend watch a dog and his owner. God Gave us Dogs to learn if you can mimic the bond the unconditional Bond then you found my true meaning friendship

• always with you

• Someone who respects me and is there for me

• best of friends hanging out having fun keeping our space far apart and being there for each other

• Nothing just someone else i can manipulate into doing shit for me in the end lol

• everything!! hey are we friends?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• now you can message me? I have find you

• It means putting them before you. You always want the best for them and it makes you happy seeing them happy. It hurts when you see them upset or sad. You have a lot of love, care and patience for them. And they also have that for you. I find a true friendship like that so beautiful.

• Utopian

• easy way to get heart broken, just like love.

• 7d

There, there, friend.

• 7d

I am sorry you feel this way

• 7d

Well this is depressing... *exits*

What Girls Said 7

• Trust, honesty, respect, compassion, laughter and tears, acceptance, open minds, sticking through the good times and the bad... a good foundation to start with.

• A person (or animal) who shares and solves problems with another person and they mutually enjoy being together.

• The close ones mean a lot to me, the rest are just meh, until/if we get closer.

• Being their rock no matter what

• always being there for your friends.

• having someone you can rely on

• Supportive, if I'm in trouble, my friends could back me and help me.