What does it mean when a girl calls you "dude"?

Does she like the guy or is she trying to remain in the friend zone?

Hey everybody for some reason is saying "don't think too much into it" and is thinking that I have a girl calling me dude. I don't. I just wanted feedback on the question I asked.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its just a word, don't read stuff into things when its not there.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to say the same thing as everyone else, but I call a lot of people "Dude" as well. It may or may not mean anything, because I've used that for guy friends and crushes both.

• I call everyone dude. Even my parents. It doesn't mean a thing to me.

• I call EVERYONE dude, guys girls, I call my grandma dude sometimes.Its just a word, don't read too much into it. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Neither really, like the others said it is just a word. A lot of girls say it subconsciously because it is part of their personality...or they were raised in a family of boys. Either way...don't think too much about it...it really doesn't mean much.

• think is you had 2 questions. what does it mean when a girl calls you dudewhich is nothing.and Does she like the guy or is she trying to remain in the friend zone?neither, its just a word