She doesn't want me, but doesn't want any one else to have me either?

I like her and she knows it, we became close friends and when I asked her out she was quite aloof with her response. What I got from it was that she dint want to ruin our friendship/ did not know me well enough yet. When a group of us went to a club yesterday she was drunk asking me to dance with her a lot. After when other girls would come up and dance with me, whenever she seen me even when dancing with another guy she would stop and try to dance with me again. When she is sober she does these things too, if I am hanging out with her and a girl comes over to me she gets jealous/ make fun of them. If she sees me flirting with another girl she actually comes over and interferes or stays close enough to hear and see what is happening. She has tons of guy friends but treats me so differently from them all, she would never do any of this to any of them. She had her chance to have me but refused, so why act this way and these would all be huge signs of interest if I had not already asked her out. Its not like I ignored her after she rejected me we still hang out a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to be friends with a girl like this and honestly you should just move on. She kept talking to this guy although she didn't like him, just because she didn't want anyone else to have him. Yes there are girls like that smh. And the guy was a great guy and really cared about her but she didn't care. Girls like her are just boy collectors who need attention to feel good about themselves, if you move on maybe she'll come around. But I can't see why you would want her.

• She does seem like a guy collecter but the reason I thought she liked me in the first place is she was so different with me than them. like she won't interfier when one of the other guys is alone with a girl but does it to me or gets upset if I ignore her but again doesn't care about other guys & other crap like that. I guess that the same reason I still am around is for the same reason.

• Well she could just want to have her cake and eat it too. You're giving her a relationship without the commitment involved while she still has the freedom to go around and talk to other guys. So that could be the reason she doesn't want to be with you.

• vary true a couple people have asked me/ treated us like we are going out. I don't blame her for doing that just wish I could some how turn it around. the only thing I see as an option is just talk to as many girls as I can while she is around and reverse the situation.