I don't trust my girlfriend.

Hi guys, basically I just don't trust my girlfriend, I don't know what to do, I can't tell if I'm paranoid or if I really should not trust her, and I could really do with some advice because I suck at relationships. I'll try and keep it short.

We got together about a month ago after I went straight round to her house (first day we met) and we had sex. I really liked her, she seemed really nice and very honest, and she asked me if I would like to be with her. I just thought "why not?".

She then starts messaging a lot of other guys on Facebook, tells me she has a lot of male friends (I've heard that before). She goes to stop at a guys house who she says is like a brother to her - there are 7 guys there too, and her "friend" was trying to convince her to have sex with one of his other friends while they're talking on the phone.

We break up after an arguement. Apparently one of her mates has seen me with another girl, which is complete bollocks. I'm thinking cover up for something she's done maybe?

We get back together. One day I have a strange feeling she's still messaging guys on Facebook. I have a feeling her relationship status is set to "single". I check. It is.

We break up again. I see her this Monday since we work at the same place, and we end up kissing and stuff. I ask her if she'd want an open relatinship instead, so that we can enjoy each other without all the arguements over seeing other people, she agrees.

I was set to meet another girl today. This morning after staying the night with her, she keeps asking me if I'm meeting any other girls, which I say "not yet" to because I don't want to rub it in her face or deliberately make her jealous. She tells me she's meeting another guy tonight and that he's staying over - I honestly really don't care. But then she says she knows I'm seeing another girl today because she has looked through my texts. She got very jealous and asked me to be with her and only her, and to trust her more. I agree to it.

Now I wish I hadn't to be honest. I was happy to be in an open relationship with her, I don't mind her seeing other guys as long as I can see other girls. But now she isn't answering the phone or texts, and I can't stop wondering if right now she has that other guy round at hers having sex.

What should I do? Am I paranoid? What would you do if your partner was like this?

Maybe I haven't made this clear - I WAS in an open relationship. WE'RE NOT IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP ANYMORE SINCE SHE ASKED ME TO BE EXCLUSIVE WITH HER.
I should probably mention that the other day some guy on Facebook randomly sent me a message telling me that she's cheating on me. She says he said that because she wouldn't show him her boobs? Hmmm...
I got a friend to send her a message on Facebook and ask her to meet him. She agreed to meet him, even told him he was hot. When she was asked if she had a boyfriend she said "yeah but not for much longer haha". You guys were right, she was a cheat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you need to seriously leave this girl. I am sorry to be honest, but this girl has some serious issues. you have a right not to trust her because, yes, having guy friends is innocent and could be nothing but true friends wouldn't ask her to have sex with them, especially if they know she is with you. its called respecting friend boundaries, which they aren't doing. it is so funny that she would immediately go for having another guy spend the night right after yall discuss and agree to an open relationship. seeing how its weird to have an open relationship so early in yalls relationship itself. to have a true, trusted open relationship, you have to know and trust your partner in the first place and that takes time to do before you can say " yes, I trust her to go out and flirt with other men" because what you are doing right now is just being her f**k buddy. she went and read your text messages, seriously? not cool at all. if its an open relationship, what you said to another girl shouldn't matter, but since it does and she did that, its not a true open relationship. hell its not even a real relationship at all. she wants you to ONLY be with her, while she goes around SLEEPING with other me. I don't think so. this chick is a serious SLUT. I would break up with her all together. and if you choose, maybe she will still sleep with you, but if I were you, I wouldn't sleep with her either, she might have something... you just never know. good luck dude.

• Thanks for the honest reply. I've finished with her now and I'm not even talking to her.

• you were upset over what I said? I am terribly sorry. I just try to be honest. I study human behavior, psychology and human behavior is my life and has been since I was younger. if it is happening the way you say it is then what I replied is what I see is going on. all I do is try to help people before it gets too deep into a relationship to be able to get out.

• No not upset over you lol, I mean the message she sent to my friend agreeing to meet him, telling him that he's hot and stuff.