In texting, how often is "too often"?

So I have this guy friend who's my crush and my bestie (as in I talk to him all the time minus boy stuff, because he is my crush, so it'd be weird to talk about him to himself...). I text/chat him once in a while, like every 2-3 days. Sometimes we have a convo, but during the weekdays, it's usually just me sending random funny links and news articles, because he's working and is very busy (I know that for a fact...not like some lame "work's busy" excuse). So the convo is usually just me sending the stuff, and he doesn't really answer, unless it's on weekends/he got time. So...I guess I sort of worry if that's too much or too less, but I don't want to just send a lame message like, "hi, what's up" and have it end at that. When does texting/chatting/emailing becomes "too often" and goes into a "ok this girl's annoying" zone? What do you guys/girls think?

Another thing: I find his job as super cool and hot (it can be seen as ubernerdy but I find it hot). I've told him several times that I think he has a cool awesome job, but should I use the "hot" word? Is that kinda weird...?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is too much. You're contacting him almost all the time and he's barely even answering, honestly it looks a little desp on your part even if he is busy. I'd back off him a bit.

• I wouldn't say that as contacting all the time, and when we talk, we talk for hours. I dunno, I guess when something exciting happens, I'd like to share. Thanks.

• So then save it for the weekends when he's around. If you contact him less, it will also make him miss you more. But it's your call.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• When it interferes with your life.