When your boyfriend calls you "my love"?

We've been dating almost 5 months, have a great relationship, his actions show me he really cares, he's always there for me.

So yeah, last night I locked my keys in my car and I was mad. I called my boyfriend who I've been dating almost 5 months now. He'd had a drink and couldn't come get me and he felt bad, but gave me his AAA info, which didn't end up working out.

He told me that he would be willing to pay for a taxi to come pick me up and he would be willing to drop me off at my car before he works at 8am. I tried having coworkers come to break into my car, which didn't end up working.

He was calling and texting the entire time, asking how it was going. He was telling me how he would rather have me 'here and safe" with him. He was very concerned and told me that he felt bad that there wasn't anything else he could do.

His concern and his involvement with this, as simple as it was, makes me realize I love him. He's been amazing, and there is much more to the other things that make him great .

He did say something he's never said before, and he said "ill make it up to you tomorrow my love." He's never called me that before, I like it, but he's always called me babe, baby, maam. stuff like that

Its not really a question, as much as wondering if he's trying to tell me he's in love with me, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. why blow it up? its a act of caring. its not like he busted the big I love you

when used in a sentence like that. its still considered a meaning before love.

its like trying to put ill make it up to you tomorrow my friend? my girl? don't sound right?

• yeah but that's the first time he's ever said it that way, he's usually always said babe or baby. "Ill make it up to you tomorrow babe" would have been what he'd say. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled he's said it, and I love him. He's been a lot more affectionate and sweet lately.