When your boyfriend calls you "my love"?

We've been dating almost 5 months, have a great relationship, his actions show me he really cares, he's always there for me. So yeah, last night I locked my keys in my car and I was mad. I called my boyfriend who I've been dating almost 5 months now. He'd had a drink and couldn't come get me and... Show More

Its not really a question, as much as wondering if he's trying to tell me he's in love with me, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. why blow it up? its a act of caring. its not like he busted the big I love you

when used in a sentence like that. its still considered a meaning before love.

its like trying to put ill make it up to you tomorrow my friend? my girl? don't sound right?

• yeah but that's the first time he's ever said it that way, he's usually always said babe or baby. "Ill make it up to you tomorrow babe" would have been what he'd say. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled he's said it, and I love him. He's been a lot more affectionate and sweet lately.