What does it mean when a guy wants you to have his baby?

In the beginning of our friendship he told me he was doing the dating thing and how he haven't found the one yet, and that he would like a family and all. As our friendship progressed to the next level boyfriend and girlfriend he ask me would I have his baby is that saying that I could be the one for him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think I'm having the same problem.
    I do love him but if I'm prego it isn't for sure i want to keep it? I think he is afraid of commitment and still wants to go city to city and do lord knows what with other woman. i don't seek revenge honestly i have no clue how to even deal with it cause he makes honesty and loyalty out to be everything to him but lies to me on a daily. He is very controlling when around me.. Everytime we see each other now days we have sex like 3-4 times.. I didn't give it up for quite a long while. Eventually yes! He is very aggressive right before we have sex and very aggressively rough during and while we are making love? I have to tell him i love him over and over. He told me long before we even sexted that he wants a daughter by me? But he won't allow me to use any condoms and sometimes I'll wake up with him already inside me? Is he trying to trap me or is this constant and continuous mind games?

• my ex boyfriend did that really early on too, we broke up later for other reasons and it turned out he was just super controlling and liked the idea of being able to tie me down to him..

be so careful with this guy because I was flattered at first but now I just think that kind of feeling where you want to start a family with someone has to be based on a reallyyyy strong relationship...

maybe he likes the idea and romanticizes it in his head but either way I think him saying "ur the one for me" should come before baby talk... bestest of luck =)