What does it mean when a guy wants you to have his baby?

In the beginning of our friendship he told me he was doing the dating thing and how he haven't found the one yet, and that he would like a family and all. As our friendship progressed to the next level boyfriend and girlfriend he ask me would I have his baby is that saying that I could be the one for him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• my ex boyfriend did that really early on too, we broke up later for other reasons and it turned out he was just super controlling and liked the idea of being able to tie me down to him..be so careful with this guy because I was flattered at first but now I just think that kind of feeling where you want to start a family with someone has to be based on a reallyyyy strong relationship...maybe he likes the idea and romanticizes it in his head but either way I think him saying "ur the one for me" should come before baby talk... bestest of luck =)