I suspect my boyfriend using drugs!!!

Hi, I recently started suspecting that my boyfriend is taking drugs. There is no definite signs, but I suspect him occasionally (I hope) using cocaine. He used to be really against drugs, but now he doesn't mind when his friend uses them in his company and he goes out with that guy quite often just on his own. Last time we were out, he came back home 2 hrs after we left the club slightly depressed and all wear out and, most worryingly he woke up sniffing like he had flu. That lasted just one day though. I also seen his bank account being in big minus. I know, he is trying to "seed the day" and might be going over the limit and debt could slowly built up, but after things I mentioned I feel really worried. Is my ground to worry real? How could I find it out without making him scared and even more careful?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• oh snap. I have had a lot of friends into this stuff... and sorry to break it to ya, but from what it sounds like he's DEFIDENTLY into drugs. That sniffing could have also been Meth, every time you sniff through your nose, you get a bigger buzz. The bank account, he's either buying for personal use or buying to resell it getting a larger profit.His diet will also change. Heavy drugs like coke, meth, etc are REALLY intense, he won't feel hungry because he can't even think.there really isn't a way to scare them out of it. As I mentioned, I have a few friends into that stuff and once they are addicted... the consequences are catostrophic, no overexaggeration.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you ever seen him all wound up & talking more than usual when you've suspected it? That's what coke does. The sniffling does sound like he snorted something, & probably that. If he had done some & was coming down (crashing) he could seem worn out, but that usually takes a lot, unless he kept doing bumps or lines every few minutes. I hate to even mention this posibility, but I want You to have as much info as possible, heroin can be snorted too, but rather than being wired & talkative you "nodd out" & hve trouble even staying awake. However, if he's got people doing coke around him, my money would be on that. Just try towatch for him being all bouncing off the walls & talkative at a time You suspect him doing it, & that's probably it. Otherwise, I don't know bedides going through his things to look for it...

What Girls Said 1

• My sis used to do coke. Always had the sniffles. Always crazy & spontaneous, but I thought it was just her personality...until she went crazy from it. Those all seem like some pretty good signs that he is using. You know the saying, "birds of a feather flock together." Well yeah, that might just be this case. Around our mid 20's to 30's coke seems to be the drug of choice to keep up with the party seen. So even if it a person doesn't do coke, but has friends that do then it honestly isn't uncommon. Although, for the most part people that don't use but have friends that do usually are smart enough not to hang out with these "party" friends ALL the time unless they want to get wrapped up into this lifestyle as well. Just follow your gut. Ask him if anything, he may lie. But if you have an inckling just break up with him and find another guy that you won't have to worry about.