I suspect my boyfriend using drugs!!!

Hi, I recently started suspecting that my boyfriend is taking drugs. There is no definite signs, but I suspect him occasionally (I hope) using... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• oh snap. I have had a lot of friends into this stuff... and sorry to break it to ya, but from what it sounds like he's DEFIDENTLY into drugs. That sniffing could have also been Meth, every time you sniff through your nose, you get a bigger buzz.

The bank account, he's either buying for personal use or buying to resell it getting a larger profit.

His diet will also change. Heavy drugs like coke, meth, etc are REALLY intense, he won't feel hungry because he can't even think.

there really isn't a way to scare them out of it. As I mentioned, I have a few friends into that stuff and once they are addicted... the consequences are catostrophic, no overexaggeration.