Best way to make a girl miss you? Girls and guys answer.

Girls, what makes you miss a guy you've been flirting with?

Guys, what did you do to make a girl miss you?

• Completely Ignore Her on FB, Only Respond to Texts When She Messages First
  • Go Out with Other Girls and Make Sure She Knows
  • Keep Being "Just Friends" Until She Is Ready to Go Out With You

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when a guy just all the sudden stops talking to me, it makes me think that he just doesn't care anymore and eventually it makes me think well if he doesn't want to talk anymore I'm not wasting my time waiting around for him, and tend to move on.

• I talk to her when I see her, but I've been waiting for her to text me before I text her back, Are you saying you think that when he stops texting you first as well, or only when he ignores you in person?

• I know exactly how you feel. I wish some guys would just grow some fckn balls and tell us girls to our faces why the f*** they just dropped us. bastards!

@Freetobe007 it could be because you never text them first, and just wait for them to start contact all the time. then when they tell you they like you, you have this inner alarm that says "*head roll* ahaha, that's cute. ya great. let's be friends!*" - and this is what you say even if you do like the guy.

because you "can't seem desperate" and the guy needs to "work at it."
      well, you completely ignore he was working on it. in fact 90% of the relationship just far,
      and he just told you he likes you.

And you're always doing option A.

-- so why the F shouldn't he blow you off? You want an explanation too/
      YOU ARE SELFISH. OBLIVIOUS. DELUSIONAL. I wish men were not attracted to your bodies.
      You offer nothing else.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 44

• If you ignore her all over the place then she'll probably start thinking you're mad at her, or that you hate her, etc.

If you go out with other girls and "make sure she knows", she'll probably give up or feel like she has no chance with you.

If you just keep being friends then feelings may or not develop, depending on whether or not you make any efforts to show her you like her.

You don't have to force her miss you or whatever to get her to like you.. just be there for her and show her you care, it's not so hard..

• well I already know she likes me, that's not the problem. The problem is that I told her I liked her via text message and she said she just wanted to be friends, so I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get back to flirting hardcore with her as we did boyfriend I told her, cause by me telling her I kinda ruined the "chase" and now we just flirt a little here and there, so out of the three which is best to make her think: hey I miss him maybe I should gv him a chance to be more than a friend?

• haha I'm not trying to be fake, I really care about her, I think she is just a bit of an attention getter. Also, I'm gonna try and do something fun with her one day, like a movie or lunch or something. Then not pay attention to her for a week or so. Hopefully by me ignoring her after we do something fun she will see me as not so clingy and make her wonder what I've been doing for a week if you get my point, so that she tells herself that she better give me a chance before I get uninterested in her.

• Well, good luck, anyways.

• If you're friends with her then suddenly ignores her, that will definitely make her miss you...

• ignore her it works, it makes you jealous as hell and wonder what else or who else is in their life. However, you musn't completely ignore her, text her at least once a week, but only send a few texts and make sure she is last to reply in the sequence. Make sure you always seem happy with your life and how things are going, this will send her brain into overdrive and keep you on her mind. I would also advise going to the gym, new clothes work on your appearance slightly, she will think she has competion and you become more appealing, then after some time doing this casually ask her out for food/drink whatever and then you MUST show interest comment how she looks, smile alot, flirt with her and if all this doesn't work MOVE ON, and put your energy into something more productive...Good luck

• a is ridiculously harsh. no girl wants to be treated like that. either it will crush her or p*ss her off and she'll move on. b is not going to get her to miss you. again, it will crush her or she will just accept it and move on. and making sure she knows it just makes you a jerk. a balance between a and c is your best bet. don't ignore her but don't text her or talk to her all the time. be her friend, but not her best friend. and don't treat her like crap. no girl wants or deserves to be ignored.

• yep, I agree, that's kinda what I've decided to do after looking at other answers and getting feedback, still gonna flirt with her, but not as much and make sure not to seem like she is all I think about, even though she really is lol :) and I would never just flat out ignore her, but what I was thinking when I put a down, is that I shouldn't hv to intiate contact every time, so I would let her do it for a while :)

• Funny, that's not what the women in my life taught me.

• "On the face of it it might seem that girls are turned off by that"

yes it might indeed because in fact, they are. dude, I'm a girl and I have many close girl friends who I talk about guys with...i think I would know? girls WANT attention you fool...no wonder you feel like your time isn't worth much. no girl is going to want you if you can't treat her right!

• I miss it when I really like a guy and he stops hanging out with me because he's "busy." :(

• I know girls do the same blowoff technique by saying their "busy". It sucks because if they don't wanna be around me then tell me! so I can move on lol

• Yeah! It sucks so bad, epsecially since you keep caring about them until they give you a definite no! And its like months later!

• Sometimes even after that I have a hard time getting over him. That bugs me to death. -_- That is so annoying.

More from Girls
39

What Guys Said 14

• Don't make a lot of efforto stay in contact, especially not at first, put the ball in her court. If you don't hear from her it wasn't meant to be.

If you have to chase after her all the time and beg for attention, you're wasting your time.

• i'm in a similar situation. She's very attracted to me but is in a tough spot emotionally. So I backed off a lot. I don't text her. The only time I talk to her is over Facebook. and she initiates EVERY conversation. We don't have amazing conversations, but she starts it and I end it. I'm very positive and have shown that my life is going on fine.

Is this looking good for me? or does the fact that we don't have deep conversations bad? I don't ignore her chats. I respond to them all the time

• or how do I know if she just wants attention?

• Be like Ryan Gosling from The Notebook. Show her good interest and then start taking it away slowly if she thinks she has you wrapped around her finger. She'll go crazy.

Always enjoy life and look like you are. she'll wonder what's happening in your life and start missing you

• I've tried A and C, they never do sh*t. A just makes it so she stops talking to you and you lose her from your life and C just hurts you because you keep waiting and she keeps looking for someone else. So I said B because hey, why not try going out with someone else? The person you really want to go out with won't date you so instead of getting hung up on them and staying single, look for someone else. And in case it doesn't work between you and the new person, if you can prove by dating that girl that you are a good boyfriend to have or can manage to make her jealous enough to want you and be willing to give you a chance, win win.

• Win the lottery!

• change your number

More from Guys
9