Best way to make a girl miss you? Girls and guys answer.

Girls, what makes you miss a guy you've been flirting with?

Guys, what did you do to make a girl miss you?

• Vote A Completely Ignore Her on FB, Only Respond to Texts When She Messages First
  • Vote B Go Out with Other Girls and Make Sure She Knows
  • Vote C Keep Being "Just Friends" Until She Is Ready to Go Out With You

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when a guy just all the sudden stops talking to me, it makes me think that he just doesn't care anymore and eventually it makes me think well if he doesn't want to talk anymore I'm not wasting my time waiting around for him, and tend to move on.

• I talk to her when I see her, but I've been waiting for her to text me before I text her back, Are you saying you think that when he stops texting you first as well, or only when he ignores you in person?

• Show Older
    • Thanks you get best answer, but I wish you would make yourself unanonymous so I could add you as a friend :)

• I know exactly how you feel. I wish some guys would just grow some fckn balls and tell us girls to our faces why the f*** they just dropped us. bastards!