Best way to make a girl miss you? Girls and guys answer.

Girls, what makes you miss a guy you've been flirting with?

Guys, what did you do to make a girl miss you?

• Vote A Completely Ignore Her on FB, Only Respond to Texts When She Messages First
  • Vote B Go Out with Other Girls and Make Sure She Knows
  • Vote C Keep Being "Just Friends" Until She Is Ready to Go Out With You

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when a guy just all the sudden stops talking to me, it makes me think that he just doesn't care anymore and eventually it makes me think well if he doesn't want to talk anymore I'm not wasting my time waiting around for him, and tend to move on.

• Report

I talk to her when I see her, but I've been waiting for her to text me before I text her back, Are you saying you think that when he stops texting you first as well, or only when he ignores you in person?

• Report

I know exactly how you feel. I wish some guys would just grow some fckn balls and tell us girls to our faces why the f*** they just dropped us. bastards!

• Report
      25d

@Freetobe007 it could be because you never text them first, and just wait for them to start contact all the time. then when they tell you they like you, you have this inner alarm that says "*head roll* ahaha, that's cute. ya great. let's be friends!*" - and this is what you say even if you do like the guy.

because you "can't seem desperate" and the guy needs to "work at it."
      well, you completely ignore he was working on it. in fact 90% of the relationship just far,
      and he just told you he likes you.

And you're always doing option A.

-- so why the F shouldn't he blow you off? You want an explanation too/
      YOU ARE SELFISH. OBLIVIOUS. DELUSIONAL. I wish men were not attracted to your bodies.
      You offer nothing else.