How do you get out of the friend zone with an ex?

Hey Guys and Gals. How do you get out of the friend-zone with an ex? I have been friends for a little while with my ex after the no contact period.... Show More

Ok do you guys think I should go out of my way to dazzel her and show her a really good night out?

We still catch up and only when her "kid" boyfriend is not around. so what do you think.? worth a shot? this will be a surprise.

Here is my idea,

Rent and Go on a 1 hr ride on Harley-Davidson motorbikes and then get dropped off to a concert!

Bloody awesome I think!

Hey guys.

OK someone please knock some sense into me. this had been dragging on for to long.. 8months.

here is the deal. A or B

A)Continue as friends as we are .Show her I am very happy with my life. but give her the vibe that if she wants to be part of it she can and eventually tell her how I feel.

B)Cut all contact,send her an email telling her its over as friends. move on find someone else, cut all ties with her family on Facebook and just end it knowing that there were very good time
Ok she is still asking me to go around and visit! I went round the other day as its been about a month with out catching up. and shoot she was flirty! some one please tell me what is going on here? I can see it in her eyes that she can't and won't let me go. we have arranged another day to meet. is that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, as far as your "A, and B" if you have to cut all ties to keep your will power and self in tack and in line: So be it. It sounds like the two of you need to have one more round of "intimacy" on whatever level (I am talking 8 hours from now and then you are DONE done mutually agreeable and it sounds like she would be up for it). Then again you sound like you have a combination of long-term emotional-companion problems I like to call "companion's disease." If you can not make a clear decision in ten minutes from what you know, and what you read here then "yoke" yourself up and force a decision for your own good...for you, your family, your friends, and your country. This riding the fence sh*t will turn men into wiener boys. A man is made to make wise decisions, you have to have enough self-control and strength to do things because they need to be done. This will give you pride, fill up your courage, and pave the way for belief in yourself not guessing if you can/should do something. We have all been there, sexual deprivation can twist a man's mind, and lingering with emotional disease will rot your judgement. Good luck. (Yeah, and it is time for you to choose a "Best Answer" too. for yourself and for one of these big-hearted people that took some time to reply to you).