• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my ex-boyfriend always look at me when I'm not looking?

I only have him in one of my classes, where I met him, and whenever I'm looking down to write or just don't feel like looking up, I feel someone... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Did you ever think you may be paranoid? We see things in the corner of our eyes that are not always there or what they seem. He may not be looking at you as much as you think. I think you should really work on moving on and keeping him off your mind. You already know this but you're trying to get validation from this website. Sometimes getting what you want to hear isn't the right way to go about things.

• You're right. And all though I may be seeing it like that. That maybe he really wasn't looking at me; he also could have been. But thankyou (: That was actually the best answer here. I am over him. He's a year ahead of me, so from now on we won't have any classes together. It was only one class because he failed it so many times. Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• he is kind of a wweirdo but maybe he is saying he still likes you jsut maybe

• ghfvhddg

• That has absolutely nothing to do with this. >.>

• I think it's just guy thing I don't talk to my ex's simply because I'm over with them and they are too dumb and nieve to waste my time on. That's my reason I don't know why he doesn't talk to you. Girls want to be friends after and guys want to forget the girl even exists because the relation didn't turn out and was a waste of time. As for the looking at you thing it's just because he's weirded out with you being there (in his life still) and it's awkward.

What Girls Said 3

• he sounds like a tease or a flirt. or maybe he likes you but if he wants more, he'll have for it.

• what do you mean 'He'll have for it'?

• i had the same problem 8th grade and his best friend who was also my friend he still wanted me and he was too proud to say he was wrong and sorry (he planned to cheat on me but I found out before it happened and I left him)