Boyfriend talks to ex lovers?

BF is still talking to ex lovers. Sending them messages 'Hey Sexy miss you.' Why do I keep putting up with this I know its wrong and that I shouldn't put up with it yet I still continue too. Even if he hasn't cheated on me sending messages to other women like that is wrong. He never calls me sexy Yet sais he needs someone like me Because I'm a good girl. I hate being taken advantage off =( Why can't I just leave it... I'm not normally like this...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's not normal and you should be concerned. You're probably putting up with it because you have feelings for him and you don't like the idea of going through a break-up. You should let him know that this bothers you and he must stop. Otherwise, I'd suggest finding a new boyfriend who DOES call you "Sexy". They're easy to find.

~Distant

• There are lots of guys who WILL treat you right. You should never settle for someone when there are plenty of people just waiting for you.

~Distant

• This isn't the first time I've busted him... he's texted his ex unappropriate things and lied to me about calling her. I seriously need to put an end to this. =( I just want someone to treat me right

What Guys Said 8

• its never a good thing. plain and simple

• be hard because he is definately deceiveing u

so the best is to forget him , it could be hard but it will be in favour of you later

try you search another sincere guy thay could be around you and to finding him possiblily is 10%

so go forward and forget your past

be hard babe

• There is not any reason for any man or woman to be in constant communication with any ex, when they are in a relationship.

The only two reasons they should be communicating, if they have kids together, or some business. Other than that, they should not be in constant communication with their ex.

If the they are speaking to the ex, even though your mate will tell you they don't have feelings with them anymore..keep in mind the ex still have feeling for your mate.

Do not believe that you can be mature and be friends with an ex...

My advice to you...Tell him not to communicate with his ex anymore. They should only communicate once a year, to say Happy New Year..Even that is too much communication with an ex.

• I SO agree! I think any type of comuication is too much though..unless it is for business or kids. You shouldn't even be acquaintances with them.

• Miss I believe you can do so much better than having this person in your life. Find a guy that will want to call you sexy all the time and treat you right and proper.

• Wtf...he is using you...he calls his exs "(sex)"y? ...once they used to be in your position...but your better because he gets to shagg and cheat all he wants and there is always a girl he will have as a back up.

Thats the game some girls play too...they shagg every guy they fancy and keep a nice guy on the side and throw him a dog bone once in a while to keep him interested until they had enough...

either do the same...tell him to stop (meaning if he does it again its over) (he might do it in secret)..or dump him...

i hate untrustworthy people in friendship and in relationship.

• my girl was like this, she talks to all her guy friends and some may even take what she says as flirty but "sexy" is a little much. id leave before you get in too deep

• Leave this guy alone. He is what women call a "player". Do not be another one of his "victims"

• Why again are you with this man?

What Girls Said 15

• You should not put up with it. Period. If he's not willing to give those up, he's not worthy of you.

• I think you should bring up the idea of an open relationship. See how he reacts and see if he likes the idea of you having Interest in someone else other than him. Even if you dont. If he acts like those kind of texts are okay, then why shld you guys be in a committed relationship.

• He is cheating its text cheating tell him I am your girlfriend and you should only

Be texting me not your exs they have nothing to do with you any more and its disrespectful to me and to us as a couple and if you don't stop texting them and keep treating me like crap its over

between us and I am sexy and I am going to find a good man who thinks I am sexy and who will love me and respect me because its clear you don't

• You need to get out of the relationship, plain and simple... and fast. You need to higher your bar for men. Saying that you can't help it isn't an excuse. You really need to work on having higher standards. It's much healthier for you and foolish if you don't try.

• im the same hunny my boyfriend is still talking to his ex and she cheated on his plenty of time yet he wants to be in a open relationship with her ? so I no this is wrong but I go through his phone of a night and he's sending her texts like ' I love you ' & ' I miss you ' so I no how you feel. I just thought id tell you that your not alone sweet. xxx

• that is really odd. I mean like if I caught my guy doing that, then I would investigate. it sounds like they're having a relationships. not cool. not cool. um but don't you know yell and get angry. I would just cut ties. well it's up to you but it sounds suspicious.

• Trust me hun, I've been there! He may be talking to them like this but how the hell do you know what he is doing when you are not there? I know when I found out it was more than just talking. Get rid of him. There are better guys out there...not saying great guys, but better ones. You need to show him that you are strong and don't need him, or else he will know that he can continue to run over you and you will just let him. Men. Ugh.

• you know how you get rid of an asshole? dump him.

• i have an ex like that, the best way to deal with them is to tell them your not interested in them, the relationship is over and your not going back and that you dony whant him to call you thinkgs like sexy as it may get his hopes uo and then they will be crushed in the long term. it worked for me

• Girl. get on plenty of fish and get a new guy. this guy screams SLLLEEEEAAAAZZZZEEEE

you DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THAT.

Txting an ex is a no no... and if they are steamy that's even more of a no no.

You need to stand up for yourself and dump that creep.

Since this is not the first time you have caught him doing this. I say you take that as a sign and walk out on him. Don't look back hunn, you deserve to be respected and called Sexi!

• It's because you need someone there for you. But trust honey, you don't deserve this. You can find a much more respectful boyfriend who would never dream of texting other ladies like that, much less exes. Though you may be attracted to him, don't put yourself through this it's not fair to you.

• cause you "think" your in love when your just in lust. I say forget him! he's a doche. dnt stand for that girly. throw up them dueces! skr8 up

• Yea, WHY are you putting up with that. I'd dump his ass. I personally wouldn't mind my boyfriend talking to ex's (as friends) but "hey sexy, I miss you" Is crossing a line. He sounds like a player.

• Dump his sorry arse. I'd be fuming if my guy was doing that, even just to girls that weren't his ex-lovers. Don't be a doormat, get of of there and get a guy that respects you, because he obviously doesn't.

• You need to leave. Even if he has physically cheated on you, he emotionally has and it is only a matter of time before he goes the next step. Him calling you a "good girl" means "door mat" in this sit. You need to cut your losses. It will hurt, but you need to do so, especially with this douche bag. If you are a 'good girl' you need a 'good MAN' to match you and respect you.

• =)

• I have to hop in here and completely agree with 'Rubies' since her and I seem to be giving you the same answer here! :)

~Distant

• Don't worry, you will find that someone. Just you need to be available when they come along, so drop him fast, and enjoy the single life in between. COURAGE!

• Show Older