Boyfriend talks to ex lovers?

BF is still talking to ex lovers. Sending them messages 'Hey Sexy miss you.' Why do I keep putting up with this I know its wrong and that I shouldn't put up with it yet I still continue too. Even if he hasn't cheated on me sending messages to other women like that is wrong. He never calls me sexy... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not normal and you should be concerned. You're probably putting up with it because you have feelings for him and you don't like the idea of going through a break-up. You should let him know that this bothers you and he must stop. Otherwise, I'd suggest finding a new boyfriend who DOES call you "Sexy". They're easy to find.

• This isn't the first time I've busted him... he's texted his ex unappropriate things and lied to me about calling her. I seriously need to put an end to this. =( I just want someone to treat me right

• There are lots of guys who WILL treat you right. You should never settle for someone when there are plenty of people just waiting for you.