Best personality trait on a person?

What is the best personality trait to you, that would suit your personality well?(Just one that you feel really good about)

Examples:

Intelligence, Humor, Confidence, Shyness,Insecurity, Ambitious,Good Values, Care-free, Sweetness, Sensitivity, Masculinity, Femininity...etc.

The poll is limited because I can't write all personality traits. (I picked sweetness)

• Sense of Humor
  • Intelligence
  • Confidence
  • Sweetness
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I think open-mindedness is a really admirable trait.

• What do you call an open-minded person?

• Someone willing to consider new ideas and opinions, who won't rush to conclusions without any persuasive evidence. They're capable of evaluating ideas objectively, even if at that moment it conflicts with their own. It's the mark of someone who isn't bigoted, or at least they can recognize it when they are, and work to fix it.

• Thanks :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 17

• For people in general, I highly value sincerity.

For friends, I love those with humor.

For guys, I admire those with similar values.

• I voted humor, even though intelligence and being smart in general are very important traits as well. And trustworthy!

• For me its a sense of humour :)

• It was a hard choice but I chose confidence first, after being torn between that, sense of humor and intelligence. Those are equally important to me, but my reasoning is that if someone isn't confident, I won't really look twice at you no matter how funny or smart you are. And even if I notice those two traits first, if I find out someone is too insecure it's a turn off.

So yeah, confidence is that foundation.

• Respectful

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 9

• Intelligence, please.

~Distant

• Occupational arrogance is the best...

• Good choice ☺

• definatly humour!

• Confidence or Sweetness, probably loyalty :)

More from Guys
4