• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy calls you baby?

I have a guy friend who has never called me this before. But he said hey baby when he saw me yesterday. Why did he call me that?

Most Helpful Opinion

• maybe he's starting to like you, because the only time I call girls baby is when I like then and they like me.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 4

• maybe he feels comfy around you and likes you (not nescecailly more then a friend) I mean I call female friend pet names like a lot (never baby but maybe its a cultural thing but sweety and huny I do use )

• Why not? I don't believe it's anything special. I call my girlfriends (friends who are girls) things like that too, just for fun :-))

• you seem to vote down any one who says he doesn't like you...regardless at the moment it just a pet name he has given you, you can't really base a guys attraction one way or another based off a single thing like this you need to look for at least 2-3 more signs in my opinion

What Girls Said 3

• A gu started calling me that last week but its just a joke :D I'm 99.9% sure it is anyway :D it can be either way I suppose :)

• just a pet name, no biggie

• Some just say it casually to any girl. If you're the only one who tells you that, then probably he feels for you. If not, it's just another word.

What They Said On Facebook