He won't answer my texts?

ok so I really like this guy and I never had the guts to talk to him or tell him but my friends finally convinced me and I texted him after I texted him everything was great! after about 3 or 4 weeks of texting he stoped answering my texts so I waited a little bit and still no answer I have no idea what I did wrong and I still really like him what should I do?

i asked him how his halloween was & he has been ignoring me daily I stopped texting him for about a week at a time then I would try again & I haven't done anything different than before this was completely random

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well this is really difficult to answer.How long has it been since he hasn't responded? Was it like a one night thing? Or does he ignore you daily?Numerous things could be the case here.Assuming that he just didn't respond once. or maybe during one night or a weekend: he may have broke his phone? Maybe he was busy? Maybe he fell asleep? God knows. give a little more info. What did you last say? What have you done that may have made him lose interest? Fill me in.

• You got to tell us more to help you. There could be lots of things

What Guys Said 1

• Stop relying on texts and talk to the guy in person already. Maybe he is tired of your texts and wants to talk to you in person. Or maybe as people have said he went over his limit. Either way you two go to the same school or it could be he doesn't feel the same. Either way until you talk to him in person you will never know and it's best you see his reaction and how he is around you. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's you. He probably ran over his text messages or forgot to pay his bill. I wouldn't worry to much. If you guys go to the same school talk to him like you normally do, see his reactions. Sometimes guys want to text back but they don't know how to respond. I hope this helps. Best of luck to you. =)

• stop texting.start talking.=]]