I had sex with my friends brother, what should I do?

A couple of weeks ago I went to a party. My friend Chris was there and his older brother Jos, who came with one of my best friends Bobby. I ended up having sex with Jos, the 2 year age difference doesn't affect me but because its Chris's brother I feel bad. Chris was jokingly really angry, but I could still tell he was really uncomfortable about it. Afterwards, me and jos talked quite a lot as a couple of us walked back to their house. I really like Jos, but he's Chris's brother! I don't know whether to go for it and hope Chris would be ok after a while.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He felt a little weird, but it'll pass.Unless Chris had feelings for you. In that case, it still passes, but slowly.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to Chirs about it. Personally I had no problem with any of my friends dating my brother but since he's your friend I would talk to him about it.