She is always flirting with my boyfriend right in front of me. What should I do about her?

This girl is always flirting with my boyfriend right in front of me. She knows we're together, and yet whenever she's around him, she'll start touching him everywhere and hugging him. This girl even does it when her boyfriend is around! And whenever I'm in the same room with them, my boyfriend sometimes ignores me to talk to her.

I haven't said anything to my boyfriend about it because I really don't want to come off as the jealous girlfriend who isn't trusting of him. But from reading their Facebook wall posts to each other from before we dated, it sounds like they have a really flirtatious friendship (there are wall posts of her telling him that he's "sexy" and "hot", and of him telling her that she's "foxy" and he wants to dance up on her in one of her profile pics, etc.).

It really makes me uncomfortable, though, because I feel like the way they act towards each other isn't appropriate for two people who are in other relationships. Should I be worried about this girl? And what should I do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that they're just really good friends who say those types of things to each other for fun (I mean, I have lots of girls who I pretend flirt with not because I like them, but because that's just my way of interacting with them).

But even so, this is inappropriate for two people who are in relationships with other people. You should straight up tell your boyfriend that this is not okay. As long as he's not making out with this girl or ditching you for her, then you shouldn't have much to worry about.