My ex-boyfriend is flirting with me?

Hi everyone!

First I just want to say, if I mess up with the English, it's because I do not have English as my first language. I am not retard or anything hahah ^^ I am Swedish.

Ok, to the problem.

So I broke up with my boyfriend in May I think, because I fel he didn't love me enough. Like, when his friends thrash talked me, he just agreed and stuff, he didn't stand up for me, like I did for him. Just a false guy basicly.

We ere together for 5 months, and it ended in July as I said.

And we 100% stopped talking to each other. Didn't even say hello in school.

But now on Facebook he just randomly commenting on my pictures like "cute picture" etc. Also he writes to me in the chat and everything.

I get very insecure. I don't wanna be with him, I am so over him. I am not even attractive to him anymore. And there's NO WAY I would go back to him. No way.

He really treated me like sh*t, but nont in person, begind my f**ng back!

but now he's kinda like flirting with me it feels like.

Any help? I can't really confront him and tell him to "stop flirting with me" thatäs just weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your english is better than many people on this site who have it as their 1st language :)

If he flirts you could flirt yourself to clarify whether he is flirting with you or not or you could ignore the flirting and just keep talking as if he's still just having a normal conversation if that makes sense

• oh thank you! :D

well, the thing is that I don't want any contact with him at all from now on, because he's such a douchebag :S

if I'm ignoring him, he will probably spread more rumors that I AM a "bitch"/"mean person"/"have a personality disorder" or something like that because he gets angry.

when we actually was in a realtionship he said stupid things behind my back so yeah... =/ but it was things like "she's a wannabe" and sh*t, so it was on that level

• Well people know he is your ex? So if he says that then maybe people will assume he's just being jealous. If anyone listens to that if he says it they aren't worth your time either :)