My boyfriend left me pregnant. will he come back?

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years left me to go and live in another state to start up his own business. he has been planning this for quite a while. he decided to go even though I fell pregnant. I am very much in love with him and miss him alot. I am feeling daunted about the future, He says he wants to be a part of the babys life but does not see a future for us. He is quite a mixed up guy and comes with a lot of emotional baggage. I know that he loves me but he is scared to commit. Do you think there is any chance of him coming back to me and giving it a go with the three of us? looking for any advice that can be offered

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know you love him, but at the moment the baby should be the first thing on your mind. Sort that out with him first because I think at the moment he may feel overwelhmed with a child and breaking up and deciding whether to go back or not. Sort that out and from then you two may form a new bond its only natural because your parents now. Maybe from there he could see clearly how he feels about you

• Your welcome, it may come natural , because the pair of you will need to have a strong bond and you'll probably be spending a lot more time together. But I do stress the 'may' part for you don't know what is going to happen for certain.

• Yeah I know I need to start focusing on the pregnancy, its just that he only left a few days ago and its still a bit raw and all consuming. I hope with all my heart that he does return so we can give it a shot at being a family I think our baby is worth that, at least to say we did give it a go. Thanks for your advice , it is good to vent

What Guys Said 3

.IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM OR OTHER THING IN YOUR LIFE THAT IS SPINNING OUT OF HAND, MY ADVICE IS TO SEARCH FOR THIS SPELL CASTER ONLINE NAMED MUTTON OSUN THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO.YOU CAN EITHER TO CONTACT HIM ON HIS EMAIL godsofosunx@rocketmail.com OR NOT.THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY*

• Hello? He said he does not see a future for the two of you. How much clearer could he be? Move on. YOu have a kid now, but some guys might still be interested in you.

• Don't make excuses for the dude, I have friends who are single mom's because "Daddy said he was gonna come back". Your boyfriend or whatever isn't RESPONSIBLE enough to HANDLE a baby, why do you think he up and left? That ain't love. He SHOULD'VE DONE THE RIGHT THING. And the RIGHT THING would have been to MARRY YOU. The HONORABLE THING TO DO. Come on girl, f*** that guy. Your a momma now, take care of your baby and don't trip on HIS BS.

• Its not that simple really. he is a commitment phobe the future scares him he is in and out of the relationship one minute saying that he does not see a future and the next saying that he wants it to work out between us. I am going to give him space to work it all out I think that's best

• It has been said, "If you love something, set it free. If it is truly yours, it will return. If it doesn't return it was never yours."A struggle for control between two people is often a struggle to the death. As one struggles to get free, the other struggles more intensely to control that person. The only possible soluation is for the one trying to do the controlling to set that person free, or else the relationship will be totally destroyed. How controlling are you in your relationship?Love in not a license to change or to control your partner. God Bless. =)

• To be honest I have not been controlling in any way, in fact its been the opposite, he has had the power, too much I think. I am really trying not to call him at the moment because I need to maintain my own self respect but its really hard. I have never held him back from what he wants to do, in fact I have only ever encouraged him. He has stayed with me for so long completley of his own free will.

What Girls Said 8

• Dr Love Save My Marriage,i want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when I try to find him to United Kingdom I don't see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but I just decided to contact Dr LOVE drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com 2348038096203 he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,i was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. now I have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is private email address Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com or Tel : +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after I think I lost my Husband .Deborah from Texas.

• The best thing you can do about that girl is to leave him. Seeing his future without you is more than enough reason for you to kick him out of your life. It's so hard to live with someone who has an emotional baggage and so scared to commit. Just think about your future living with such guy. Don't focus on how you feel at this moment. Visualize your life and your baby's life with that guy. Do you think you'll be happy with him? Think about your baby having a dad like him.

• my name is sonia,i want to thank God for using Dr Okoase to bless my life,recover my job and most especially for using him to recover my ex back.I dated this man for almost five years now and we will preparing to get married but something happen and every thing disorganized,since then I have been looking for solution on how I will get him back until my friend introduce me to this man Dr Okoase a great spell caster ,who cast a spell for me to recover him back,and not only that he also help me to

• Your not a man cause you can make as baby, your a man cause you can raise and provide for one.

• the baby should be the first thing on your mind... I know that is hard to do cause you are worried about how you are feeling... but think if you are not happy the baby knows and the baby is not happy... right now if all you can get from him is him being in the baby's life then that is better than 50% of guys would do so I guess take what you can get... maybe after the baby is born he will be around more seeing his son/daughter and maybe you two can work things out... hope for the best but prepare yourself for the worst... also if he ends up not being in the babies life at all then you should be glad that he left a long time ago because you do not need someone like that and neither does your baby...

• It sounds like he was sure about his decision to abandon you and the baby by physically leaving to pursue his dream. He did not extend an invitation for you to join him so it doesn't sound like he's coming back for you. The guy sounds like he doesn't want to commit, not that he's scared to commit. Don't think that because you have the baby that you guys will become a family. If he wanted to be there for you, he would be there from day one. I'm sorry for your situation and I hope you will be able to work things out for the sake of the baby.

• you break the little mofo's neck, that'd be what I'd do, sorry to hear that

• he needs to sort things out, I can't tell you if he will or not but he shouldn't just leave you like that; that is very irresponsible; man my friends would kill him if he did that me. you should tell everyone he knows and see if there is even a bit of a trace of remorse, that is sad, he can't do that to you, ok, I guess I'm wrong, I would probably kill him with my own two hands; can't he understand a girl's physical pain that she has to endure if she's pregnant? honestly, get some good friends if worst comes to worst and get his ass pounded. you should see if he has another girlfriend or something and if he does, tell her and screw that relationship up for him if he's like that, that is bad; just take care of yourself. make sure it is a business that is his real excuse, but he can't use that to opt out of a relationship with a girl he knocked up , no way!

• There is no other girl and I will not be resorting to violence, I have wonderful friends that support me in many other more gratifying ways. I love this man and he is the father of my child and wish him no harm. Thanks for your passion though I think if my friend was in this situation then I would probably want to do the same thing

• Great advice!!!The whole killing him with your own hands really brought out the anger in you =o.