Why is my Boyfriend ignoring my calls?

i know he's a busy man. and he's always out with his friends and stuff but lately I've gotten my cell phone tooken away so I'm the one who calls him... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• honestly girl, he does not take you seriously. To him you are just a game. no offense but two month and you already gave him sex is just showing in his mind that he can get it from you easily. A mans thinking process is completly different from ours. He sees you as a toy. So as an a woman you will call your man, chase him down. But you need to know as well as a time to fall back a little. Its hard but the best thing to do is give him a taste of his own medicine. Don't call him. Let him chase you. When he calls tell him you are busy for different reasons. (For example, tell him you are getting in the shower to go hang out with your best friend call him when you get out of the shower and forget to call him back... He will call you) A man likes a chase. Expecially if he is the thug type. Also, you need to realize where you stand with him. What do his phone calls consist of? Are they conversations or does the conversation end with come over for sexual actions. Does he listen to what you have to say? Is he actually listening to you, regardless if he honestly doesn't care? Now about his friends picking up and hanging up. That shows he actually has no intrest in talking to you. He laughs at you with his friends. You are a joke to them. He brags about how he get what he wants from you when he wants it. That not good. In my opinion, just leave him alone. You seem young, there are plently of other fish in the sea that will respect you and treat you right. I'm not old to means I am 21 years old, I have dated thugs and used reverse phycology to keep them intrested. As well as not calling them and showing them I can replace them easily and do just fine with out them. Show him that if it does not hook then he is not worth waisting time with. Trust me. I actually think that you should leave him he probably is having a few girls and half the time that he does not answer your calls he's probably with them. Guard your heart from this guy!