• Ask
  • myTake

Will he leave his live in girlfriend to be with me?

Hi, I've been dating this guy, whom I've known for over 30 some years. About seven months ago we started to be friends with benefits. He calls me all the time 4 or 5 times a day sometimes just to as he says "to hear my voice". He is always telling me that he misses me, and asks if I miss him too. He almost got busted, but it was dismissed since we are "friends". I'm starting to have real (love) feelings for him and want to keep him. My kids like him. He spends every sunday my family and me. He has a 15year old son who knows me, but as a long time good friend to his dad. So I don't know what to do. I want him to stay with me, but he still goes home to her. What do I do? HELP? Oh, by the way he said he found out she might be cheating on him with some guy in jail.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wow! you've known the guy for 30 years, and you don't know if he will leave the gf for you...From the post I'm supposing he has the 15 yr old boy with the wife, so maybe he doesn't want to break up the family? or maybe he can't afford the divorce papers? You also don't mention if you've asked him about leaving the wife and what he has said....so with the small circumstantial info provided, is hard to tell, but looks like he doesn't have the cojones to leave the wife...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He is going to have to make a decision either you or her. He cannot have both. Just tell flat out your feelings for him and that its time to make a decision, he is a big boy.

• Hey girl sounds like a real dilema. If I was you though I would probably tell him that I don't want to be the other woman. so he would have to choose which one of you he wanted and if he chooses to stay w/ her than he wasn't the man for you and he was just using u. that's just my opinion though.