If a guy calls you his Best Friend, could he still like you?

So I've known this guy for about 6 years and we talk about everything.

I know so much about him its not even funny.

He has told me some things that he has never told anyone, and most guys wouldn't.

This year, he wrote me a card and he called me his best friend.

I've known that we were always really close, but I never thought we could be this close.

I used to like him, and he knew that, but I'm just wondering if he could like me now...Help please.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• i think its more of a best freind thing sry. I mean to know each other for that long he enjoys you even more probly for the really good friend you are to him. don't worry about going up a level with him. it sounds to me like you guys are as close as you can be, so going up some levels might mess up ur freindship. off da topic though maybe its not da best idea to post up ur phone number, just puttin that out there because you don't want certain guys out there to get that info if ya get what I'm saying?

i hope my advice and da note on da side helps

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmmm...I agree what toguro16 said. I had a boy as a best friend when I was in my junior year in high school and we would always tell everything to each other. Sometimes, he would get so sad about something that he would come over and tell me about his problems but this is not what you call love or attraction. This is what best friends do and even though we were inseperable, I did not feel a strong love connection with him but instead, just being with him as a friend was the most I wanted from him. Hope this helps!