• Ask
  • myTake

Men: how to know if you are "pussy-whipped?"

I like doing nice things for my girlfriend, and she likes doing nice things for me. It is not like "I am doing everything." I usually get her small... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• pussy whipped is a good thing in my book...haha. though I think your friends are just giving you shit and you should just be fine with the way things are. if your girl loves you than what else could you ask for? continue to do sweet things for her cause she obviously likes it...but don't go overboard and when she does something sweet for you just make sure to thank her and show her lots of love. it would be a bad thing if you tell her that you're p**** whipped cause it would give her the wrong idea of what the relationship is so as long as you just keep it between you and the boys...i would say that you're fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't listen to your friends...friends are great to have but are often stupid. It sounds like you have a great relationship and if nothing is wrong from your point of view, don't let a bunch of guys tell you what you want for your life.I think you sound like you're in love and as long as she isn't using you then you should be happy to have love.

• BTW, the fact that you make art for her is so romantic! I imagine you must have something very nice planned for Valentine's.

• Maybe your friends are just jealous they don't have this relationship?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't listen to them! Trust me on this, I've been there! If you enjoy what your doing for your girlfriend and she appreciates it then you aren't p**** whipped. Your just expressing how you feel about her, nothing wrong bro! Continue to do that, if they are calling you p**** whipped so be it, but I'm calling you A MAN!

• Ur whipped when you feel coerced into doing things outside your manfort zone or are giving up man time for things like shopping, walks in the park, cuddling during a thunderstorm or watching movies that have "heart", "pretty" or "love" in the title.