Are there any guys who don't want kids?

I don't want children now, in the future, ever! However, it is very hard to run across guys who don't want them either. Are their guys who don't... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You could change your mind when you're older, but if not then no big deal. Are there guys who won't want kids? Yeah, a lot of guys don't want kids just like I know a lot of guys who do want kids. Most guys that don't want kids also don't want to be in a serious relationship either. Some do, though. Typically, girls who don't want kids tend to be career oriented. Guys are typically career oriented anyways, but the ones that don't want kids tend to be really high up there in their careers. This is not to say that guys who are high up there in their careers financially are guys that don't want kids, but guys that don't want kids tend to be high up there. This is all generally speaking... so of course there are guys and girls on the opposite ends that I mentioned... but for the most part that's how it is, or how I have at least noticed it to be.

At your age, guys who don't want kids are going to be focused solely on their career that they don't want to be in a relationship. So, I can see how it will make dating harder and harder.

• Wow, that is a very good response! Do you want kids?

• Show Older
    • powerful positions wanted kids, and the other 45 of the guys that hold powerful positions don't want kids. Then 45 out of the 80 guys that don't want kids hold powerful positions, therefore, guys who don't want kids tend to be high up there. And by guys who tend to be up there, I mean most guys, which equates to greater than 50%.

This is also based off of my observation, and not a cold hard fact... well it might be a cold hard fact, but I don't have the proof to back up this claim.

• you just filled nearly every point of view for humanity and wanting/not wanting kids. I do see your point though. she was just asking if anyone specifically didn't want children.