Family Treats Me Like an Outsider

I really don't know how else to explain this. My family seems to resent me for being slightly successful. I am hard working, a single mom who is committed to my daughter. I moved away from home but try to visit a few times a month. Actually the drive is a lot. I am over 40 and don't have a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you've made the right choice to visit them less often if they treat you this way... that's so sad to hear.

• Thank you for the confirmation. I love them and I show it with my actions but I think they got it wrong with the way the treat me. The truth is slowly coming to light regarding the x too. This really isn't about him though. I have a great life here and I think its time they acknowledge I am a responsible woman with a good head on her shoulder. If not I will remain where I am appreciated.