How should I get my stuff back?

My ex-boyfriend has my parents' computer, and I need to get it back. I could go and pick it up myself. Every time I think about it, my body goes... Show More

• Vote A Go pick it up from his place by myself.
  • Vote B Ask him to drop it off at my house.
  • Vote C Go pick it up with my friends in the car.
  • Vote D Have my mom go and pick it up for me.
Whoops, I forgot something important... for clarity, we broke up about 2 weeks ago. Thanks!

Most Helpful Opinion

• Txt or email or something saying that you need the computer back and arrange a time to go and get it. Quick trick, if you arrange something else right after it, it forces you to get on with the task at hand, keeps you focused, no time to get into a big painful discussion over where things left off. Arrange to get coffee with a friend, or even better your parents, decide you can't be late, give yourself a 10 min window to get the computer, and LEAVE. Be polite, but no need to be sappy, or overly forgiving, no need to be curt or rude either. And if you find yourself getting sucked into anything, just say, "sorry but I have this important meeting, I just ment to stop by for the comp and I don't want to be late". Good Luck :D