• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, How does a girl get your attention?

Well I like this guy, we joke around a lot and we have similar interests but I don't think he gets any more than friend vibes from me. Lke I would like to see where it goes with him, but first I have to make him see me more as a friend, and get his interest, what are ways you think get a guy interested, or anything else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you show little interest and but also make him curious, that's the best thing make guy crazy of you. If guy always get easily what they want they will not appreciate it, just play little trick playing hard. its getting hard make them more want to get it and become really love you

What Guys Said 3

• Well you should let him know that maybe there could be something more there... You know,a bit longer eye contact,smiling,playful touching... Flirting stuff. He should sense that you maybe find him attractive...

• Playful touching. Spending time together alone.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!