Feelings developing for a married man?

I met this guy through pick up futbol. We hit it off immediately. I was very attracted to him, but he was married, so I never tried to pursue... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you don't need advice. You need to figure out what your morals are and what you want. You've become the Other Woman - are you okay with this, under any circumstances? How far are you willing to go for this man? What are YOUR limits?

Once you decide those things, then everything else is the same as it always has been - be strong for your man and pursue him, or cease contact and get over him - whichever you need. I'm not going to scold you, but I'm also not going to help you justify anything, or make decisions for you. Your tangent about his wife was totally unnecessary.

• Correct

I felt like the tangent about his wife was necessary for understanding the background of the situation, an attempt at justification..

• Yeah, it's an attempt at justification, because no matter what way you spin it, he was not yours to take. But you did, so now you have to decide what you want to do. What values do YOU have? The most important thing is to make sure that you don't lose yourself for him. Make sure you can always respect yourself.