• Ask
  • myTake

I'm going to drive myself crazy I missed my chance.

So for 4 months I see her maybe 3 times a day. Every time I see her we say hey in a way that seem more than friends. It's only been about 2 months... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• If the girl likes you, she most definitly will not forget you lol.your friends with her brother right? well go over to hang with him and if you see her, talk to her.or, get a lady friend to ask her if she likes you, and let her know that you like her.make it seem like, your not aware that your lady friend is doing this.it sounds silly but my friend told this guy I liked him, with out me knowing lol then he asked me out. lolwe dated for 3 years since then.one thing I've learn, if you like somebody, DONT HESITATE.. you may lose this chance for ever!.and if they aren't interested, you got nothing to lose, you will know the truth and can move on.if you don't have confidents, this is your practice time.

• Thanks that helps, you're right I can't hesitate any more than I already have. And I might try letting a friend tell her that I like her.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!