• Ask
  • myTake

I found out he lied. To confront or not to confront him?

I've had a thing with the same guy off and on for about 2 years. Before anything happened between us we're were best friends and he decided it would... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You want to sleep with him? Do it. You don't seem that concerned about the girlfriend if you're still thinking about it.Or if you're not going to sleep with him, have some fun and ask him, "So how is ____?" In fact, it might be fun to do that either way :)Guy viewpoint: Get over the "valuing your friendship" thing. That's not how he thinks of you. He thinks you're hot, and he wants to sleep with you. Simple as that. In fact, I'd be surprised if you're the first girl he's tried to or successfully slept with since he started dating her.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, IMHO: I'd send him an email saying that you know he is lying because of what you've seen. And you don't want to see, or talk to him again. And stick to that. Ignore him. Don't meet him, text, etc. He's just going to drag you around like an emotional rag doll because he know he can if you let him. Find someone that appreciates you girl.

• Has he told you the truth?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!