• Ask
  • myTake

We just had mind blowing chemistry. Any Advice?

As a warning I know I sound ridiculously stupid in this situation. Background: I'm a college freshman. I live in a dorm with guys on one floor and... Show More

The hard part is that we had a major connection mentally as well as physically and when were together he makes me feel safe. It's when were apart that I feel like he's just using me as a joke. I constantly want to run back to him so that he can tell me that it isn't true and he'll make me feel like his best friend again.. I know it's pathetic. It's easy to ignore him during the day but then as soon as I fall asleep all of my dreams are of him and I usually barely dream..

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's a wierdo, what did you expect?Nature is doing it's thing. It made you feel for him by messing with your hormones. That's why you now like him. Your nature is to get pregnant, and for that you need to spend a few months with him. Hence your longing to be with him and for him to hold you safe.It's all simple really and what's more is that you're smart and you know this, don't you?How many guys are there on your campus? How many guys are better than this douchebag? Exactly. Loads. Go on, find a good one!

• You are awesome and yeah I did kind of think about that but my friends all kept acting like I was crazy for having something with him (when I know a few of them have had feelings for him too) and we didn't do anything like that but still just sleeping next to him and the way he treated me when things were good made me crazy. Now I just want to get him out of my head. <3 Thanks for making me feel a little less insane (:

• You're the awesome one. Always trust your instincts. Sure, listen to advice, it can guide you and show another way of looking at it, but ultimately you will know what's right so listen to you.If you put two people together, especially at your age when you're at your most "perfect" for creating babies, then you're going to feel something for each other.It's just nature. Afterall we are only animals, don't forget that and it makes everything a lot easier to work out. Animal instincts rule.

What Guys Said 2

• My advice stop talking to him ignore him and find someone who will treat you how you want to be treated he's clearly just using you or has some mentality that oh its college everyone just wants to hook up and no one has feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• he sounds like someone who is only interested in sexual stuff. he may even have some weird fetish about sleeping next to a girl. my advice is to stop seeing him. if he says stuff behind your back and he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you then just let it lie. leave him behind and find someone who will appreciate you.

• Lots of guys have that weird fetish of wanting to sleep next to a girl. ;-)