My girlfriend is upset about my girl best friend?

So what should I do about the fact that my girlfriend who I love so dearly is a bit upset over me talking to my girl best friend. She started talking to me again because she broke up with her boyfriend, and added me back on Facebook, now she wants to hang out again and she keeps talking to me every night. It is bothering my girlfriend because it seems my girl best friend still has feelings for me. We used to really close even when she had a boyfriend who lived really far away I would cuddle with her and make her feel better about herself. I even gave my girl best friend my google calendar yesterday so she could see everything I am doing. What do you think the line is so I don't make my girlfriend even angrier? How do I make her happy again?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I would be too.

• Talk to your girlfriend about this. Clearly she is upset about how much time you are spending talking to your best friend. And it does sound, even from the small amount of information provided, and this best friend of yours may have feelings for you. Honestly, I am sure the only way to make your girlfriend happy would be to limit your conversations with your best friend. If you are spending every night talking to her, means you aren't spending that time with your girlfriend. You should be talking to her instead! Plain and simple. But your best option is to approach your girlfriend and ask her her opinion. You should point out to her that you and your best friend are just that, friends. You need to comfort her because she is feeling insecure. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!